- COPPER IS A FULLY SUSTAINABLY MATERIAL WITH AN ATTRACTIVE APPEARANCE; NAILSTRIP IS A NO HASSLE PROFILE THAT SUITS CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE AND COMPLEMENTS ANY BUILDING.
Send me specs for this product
Copper is one of the fully sustainable metals with a high corrosion resistance and appealing appearance. It also acts as an algaecide and fungicide, keeping organic growths to a minimum. Copper is a non-toxic, natural material present in all plants, animals and humans. Its unique, changing visual characteristics make it a favourable material as well as its durability and resistance to corrosion. It requires no cleaning, practically no maintenance and is fully recyclable.
Nailstrip is suited to contemporary architecture if applied sympathetically and will complement any building. This profile is flexible and works well in a wide variety of building applications. Its clip-less design saves labour and money and is durable enough to withstand extreme weather conditions. Nailstrip shares aesthetics with standing seam such as sharp, defined profile edges and an easy, straightforward installation. It is suitable for both roof and wall cladding and can be installed in varying orientations; e.g. horizontal, vertical, diagonal. No clips are required to install Nailstrip thus achieving and architectural façade without the need for advanced technical knowledge.
Some of its advantages include:
- Minimal maintenance
- No visible fixings
- Allows for building breathability
- Contemporary take on traditional seam systems
- Allows for material expansion and contraction
- Can combine fixed panel widths or different widths to create patterns
- Ability to splay or taper panels
Please contact Design Cladding Systems for detailed installation advice specific to your project.