CASSETTE - COPPER
- CASSETTE IS A CLASSIC PROFILE FOR ACHIEVING THE INTERLOCKING LOOK WITH LARGER PANELS; COPPER IS A FULLY SUSTAINABLY MATERIAL WITH AN ATTRACTIVE APPEARANCE.
Send me specs for this product
The cassette profile is a classic way of installing large sheets of material to large scale, repetitive projects. It is ideal for new projects and refurbishments on commercial projects. The sheets are mechanically fixed with rivets, screws, clips and hooks and installed directly to a gutter/rail support system. Cassette panels come in many colours and materials catering for most budgets and allowing projects to achieve the commercial look without the commercial price.
Some of its advantages include:
- Neat facade with no visible fixings
- Minimal maintenance
- Panel depth/express depth can be customised
- Ability to splay or taper panels
- Concealed fixing with clips and screws
Copper is one of the fully sustainable metals with a high corrosion resistance and appealing appearance. It also acts as an algaecide and fungicide, keeping organic growths to a minimum. Copper is a non-toxic, natural material present in all plants, animals and humans. Its unique, changing visual characteristics make it a favourable material as well as its durability and resistance to corrosion. It requires no cleaning, practically no maintenance and is fully recyclable.
Please contact Design Cladding Systems for detailed installation advice specific to your project.